DR. Ir. Mauro Purnomo Rahardjo, M.Sc., M.Arch. was the FIRST LECTURE in Indonesia who in 1993 introduced Course on FENG SHUI for ARCHITECTURE DESIGN to 4th year ARCHITECTURE Students of PARAHYANGAN CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY, BANDUNG. Now he works as part-lecturer as he focussed on his FengShui and Architecture profesional practice. Mauro Rahardjo established ‘Feng Shui School Indonesia’ in 1993. He is Founder of Feng Shui Society (2004) and also the Founder of International Feng Shui Association Indonesian Chapter/Charta (2013).
- Lecturer in Architecture and Feng Shui at Parahyangan Catholic University (UNPAR) since 1980 – Bandung ; Ex-Dept. Head of Architecture at UNPAR (1994-1998, 2002-2004) Ex-Chair of Research Institute UNPAR (1994-2004).
- Architect since 1977 – at present.
- Become Feng Shui consultant since 1983; and since 1993 joined Feng Shui School Indonesia.
- (PhD) Post Graduate Research School, Oxford Brooke University UK -graduated in January 1993;
- (M.Arch) Dept. of Architecture, University of Kansas, USA -graduated in May 1989;
- (M.Sc) Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) – 1985 – Architechture;
- (Ir. / B.Arch Eng.) Universitas Katolik Parahyangan – 1980 – Architechture;